#BreakTheCycle, the workplace race to cycle round the world in 80 days and raise £80,000 for Mental Health charities, will begin in January 2020.
Register to get involved or contact email@example.com
- Compete against business partners, peers and competitors to pedal around the world – that’s 18,000 miles – without leaving your office
- Using static bikes in your lobby, break-out space or a meeting area, challenge employees and visitors to cycle a virtual round the world route
- Track your progress – and that of your competitors – on an online map as you circumnavigate the globe
- Engage staff and external audiences offline and online by hosting or taking part in pop up competitions and fundraising activities to promote the campaign
- Seize the opportunity to increase team wellbeing, invite open discussion of mental health and wellness issues, and learn how to support others
Together we can #BreakTheCycle of Mental Health Issues and increase wellbeing for ourselves and our families. Our aim is to:
- Change the conversation about mental health issues amongst our colleagues, friends, and family members to ensure that stigma no longer prevents people getting the help they need
- Promote a healthy lifestyle, a sense of community, and a culture of generosity at work and at home
- Raise funds for the charities that reflect our values and enable people to access vital support when they need it
- Help companies reach new audiences and build new connections by taking part in an industry-wide online campaign that will bring together financial services organisations and industry partners in support of good causes.
#BreakTheCycle Charity Partners:
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.